Eh

My photo
i'm a crazy little vamp but i don't have a tramp stamp .

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Show And Tell

 The I-Ching is an ancient Chinese Book of Changes. Many people use it to think about problems or uncertainties that they are experiencing. When I have a situation that I can't seem to figure out, especially if it's a very personal thing, I use the I-Ching to get an answer. Although it seems like you're trying to divine the future, really you already know the answer to your problem. The I-Ching just gives you multiple ways to think about how things could turn out. 
In using the I-Ching, you have to interpret the hexagram pattern. These are all the possible hexagrams:
it's possible you could've gotten hexagram 23, which looks like this:
Hexagram 23
The wine skin and the knife
Stripping
No harvest proceeding probing
The great image says:
"The mountain is attached to the earth, Stripping. The high ones make their house peaceful by generosity to the low ones."

Basically it'll tell you a few different interpretations of this, and you can interpret it yourself. It'll make sense to you at the time of your question.


No comments:

Post a Comment