Eh

My photo
i'm a crazy little vamp but i don't have a tramp stamp .

Monday, May 16, 2011

memories memories mammories

A long time ago, in about ninth grade, our school was still in those old portables on 12th St. 
I remember that it was the second to last day of school, and the sun was shining quite normally. However,
we were forced to go sit in an assembly and watch some of the drama kids perform some 'theater'. Right. 
Anyhow, Sydney, Maren, Casey DeDore (If any of you remember that poor lost soul), and myself decided that we were not going to be subjected to such an entrapment. Instead, we decided to do something devious. 
We stayed in Mrs. Davenport's room, and she, being old and senile, (though not as much as she is now) didn't even notice that we hadn't gone with the class. We set up her John Wayne cardboard cut-out figure and propped it in the doorway. A last touch was adding a disease-ridden wig from Hendrix's classroom. John Wayne looked like this: 
We turned off the lights and stayed until Mrs. Davenport remembered us. It was about an hour later...
But as soon as she walked in, she opened the door and HA! There was John Wayne with his lovely wig greeting her. She had a heart attack and immediately fell on the ground, knocking over John Wayne and landing the wig right on top of Casey, who was running out the door. Fortunately, he pulled it off quite well. Of course I tried to recessitate Mrs. D, but as soon as she regained consciousness, I bounded out the door. Who should be there but Mr. Hughes. I think that was the first time I noticed how entirely large his whole circumference was. That was before the biking, though. Anyhow, that was the start of my trouble making life at IACS. Fond memories. Cionara, high school. College, you better be ready for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking at your blog, and I found it very cool, so I would like invite you to visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete