Eh

My photo
i'm a crazy little vamp but i don't have a tramp stamp .

Thursday, April 7, 2011

spring break

My spring break was boring up until the last two days. 
I slept and slept and slept. Then I ate macaroni and cheese.
On Monday, I took a risk. I picked up an old friend and went to 
a coffee shop in Meridian for open mic.  However, it wasn't just any old friend.
It was the best and worst person I've ever met in my life and I hate them and love them at the same damn time. After everything. We drank cups and cups of black coffee and then I drove recklessly to an old pine tree in the middle of the night and we sat and talked about things on our mind and one thing led to the next and we were back to where we were when we first started on a crazy journey down a whirlwind road.
I am caught in this whirlwind and it has hurt and hurt and hurt not just me but everyone around me and I am sorry and you said you like hurting and to hurt but I am going to heal you I swear.

Getting back to school was dumb. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment