Eh

My photo
i'm a crazy little vamp but i don't have a tramp stamp .

Monday, March 21, 2011

alternative.

This week has been awful, thanks to a certain someone.
Apparently, they think I'm stupid enough to buy drugs at school. . . 
In-school suspension was okay. I got to listen to my music and I finished
the English assignment pretty fast, I mean in comparison to the rest of my day.
Seriously though. Collins told me she was actually 'CONCERNED'
that I was 'USING'. Hahah she even called me 'alternative'.... I suppose it's better
than being called indie or hipster. Or faggot. 
Eating Skittles was the highlight of my day. Until Kelly the Klepto 
totally swiped them from me and I didn't even notice until 
she had eaten the whole bag... She's kind of a **** but I love her.
Also, I'm tired of a certain couple touching each other in front of me.
GOD. I can't believe I used to do that. I kinda want to rip out their kidneys. 

1 comment:

  1. Remember that sometimes we not only have to avoid evil, but the appearance of evil - unless it's Halloween ☺

    ReplyDelete