Eh

My photo
i'm a crazy little vamp but i don't have a tramp stamp .

Friday, February 4, 2011

First Post.


This is my life.
I live in a normal house with a normal mom and a normal dad and a normal cat. I eat food and I go to school and I try to excel academically, when I feel like it. Which isn't very often, I have to confess. I do have to get by with the best that I can in order to go to a normal college, though. 
At this point, I don't even know if I want to go to college. 
This indecision is very inconvenient due to the fact that I'll be graduating in a few months, and from there, what next?
I have to go to college anyway, though. It's kind of a family tradition, and if I break it, I'm sure that I'll never be looked at the same. 
Sometimes when I think of all the crud I'll have to do in college, I feel like I would be better off working in some crusty diner in Oklahoma. 
I'll change my name to Trixie.
However, one of my teachers told me a long time ago that it would be better to have a degree even if you are working at a diner. 
I could still be writing poetry and reading books. With a degree,
I can have the freedom to leave.
For now, I just have to think about completing things.
That's probably my biggest problem: starting new things with grandiose ideas and never following through with them.
The end.

1 comment:

  1. What is next for you Miss Grinder?? I'll tell you.. maybe not a diner or a normalcy at all.... but an extraordinary way to express your wondrous spirit. Many places you will go with a ticket to freedom in your hand. The unknown is a scary place right now and the indecision can wear you down... but incredible explorations are in store when the world is your playground :)

    ReplyDelete